By agreeing to this site policy, you acknowledge that you understand and agree with the following.
By using Kailo Training Institute (Pty) LTD (KTI) website/s, you agree to abide by this Site Policy.
The purpose of the website is to conduct the activities of KTI, so the policy outlines that we endeavour to support students.
The main activities in the site propose to make documentation available about KTI’s educational programmes for students and other interested people.
Participation and site users
The website is for students and other interested people for easy access to register, purchase and complete online training and educational subjects.
Participant registration on the site is allowed after an application and selections process after which access to online training modules, requires students to purchase the selected material unless it explicitly indicated that it is a free subject.
The management of KTI reserves the right to remove access to the website of students and other interested people who abuse access privileges.
Content and Activities
The website is available expressly for the purposes of conducting the activities of Kailo Training Institute (KTI).
The website, its features and functionality are owned by KTI and managed by the management team.
Students and other interested people must respect the confidentiality and privacy of other students and other interested people. If a person has shared information regarding their organisation in order to help with defining project specifications, then this should not be shared outside the KTI website by other students and staff.
We cannot and do not undertake to review all materials before they are posted on the website, and cannot ensure immediate removal of any objectionable material after it has been posted. You have to notify us as soon as you become aware of such objectionable material. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided for the website by any user or third party.
We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any third-party content posted on the website. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
You agree that:
- You are responsible for anything you contribute to the website.
- The content you publish will not contain any material, which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, plagiarised or otherwise objectionable.
- The content you publish will not promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- The content you publish will not knowingly infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property rights of any other person, company or organisation.
- You will not use the website to transmit or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any "spam", "junk mail", "chain letter" or any other similar solicitation.
- You will not impersonate or attempt to impersonate Kailo Training Institute, staff, learner, employee, board member, another user, or person or entity (including, without limitation, the use of email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- The primary language of the site is English. The specifications are written in South African English.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the website in any way that violates any applicable law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from South Africa or other countries);
- Use the website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the website or interfere with any other party's use of the website, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through the website;
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the website;
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- Attempt to gain unauthorised access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the website, the server on which the website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the website; or
- Otherwise, attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website.
Site policy violations
If you come across any spam, unsolicited adverts or any other content that you feel is inappropriate, please report it to KTI.
Posts that violate our site policy may be deleted at the discretion of the KTI website committee. Spammers or anyone else who persists in violating our code of conduct may have their participation and access to the website removed and their IP addresses blacklisted and blocked for spamming.
A person who is an invited participant in KTI activities who wishes to withdraw from the KTI, or Joint Venture partner organisations affiliation must contact KTI. This information is available on the “Participant details” page on the website.
Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice and at the discretion of KTI.
The sole purpose of the KTI LMS e-learning platform is to deliver electronic learning.
The structure and content of these courses are developed at the discretion of the named facilitator/s.
Do not at any time give out your username and password to anyone. If you have problems with your log in, please contact KTI, before applying any changes to your user profile.
Information on Kailo Training Institute’s website has been given in good faith and every effort has been made to ensure accuracy. However, no responsibility can be accepted for incorrect or false information, nor any responsibility for any loss or damage as a result of false or incorrect information.
All information and images that make up KTI’s website within www.kailo.org.za and www.kailo.co.za are Copyright © KTI as displayed on the respective websites. No part of this website may be reproduced in any electronic or printed medium without the express written permission of Kailo Training Institute.
Whilst every reasonable effort is made to ensure all the file attachments available to download directly from the KTI website are virus-free, we strongly recommend good practice in the use of an up-to-date, professional standard anti-virus software when browsing and downloading files from any website and also when using e-mail to send and receive data.
KTI and Joint Venture partner organisations cannot accept responsibility for any disruption, damage and/or loss of data to your computer system as a result of downloading files from this website, nor from any external website or document reached by using a hyperlink from within this web site.
Please note that the provision of a hyperlink to an external website or document that is owned and operated by a third party does not carry any sort of endorsement of any kind by KTI or any of our joint venture partners. Kailo Training Institute nor our joint venture partners can accept responsibility for the content of external websites.
KTI reserves the right to modify any of this Policy at any time. Please check this Policy regularly for changes - your continued access to KTI following the posting of any changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes. In case of any dispute, the Kailo Training Institute's opinion is final.
KTI reserves the right to remove access to www.kailo.org.za and www.kailo.co.za or remove any file or content from the website that it determines is in violation of the rules in this Terms of Service. Furthermore, if we find any illegal activity we will report your contact details to legal authorities.
This policy covers the KTI website, in particular the post-login students' area.
We value your privacy and will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. We do not share or distribute your personal information (including email address), but it may be accessible to other learners if you join certain study groups, facilitators and employees of the KTI who may from time to time be engaged with the website. We may be required to share stored personal information when required by law.
All information that you disclose in your profile, in project specifications, forum posts, comments, wikis or other website activities and KTI activities, including recorded synchronous meetings, is intended only for the purposes of Kailo Training Institute and/or our joint venture partners. This applies to all information on the website unless otherwise stated.
IP addresses, URLs visited, and related information is recorded for all site visitors for the purpose of site traffic analytics and captured as part of normal operation in our server logs. Cookies are used to track logins, sessions and collect anonymous traffic data.
If you have any questions about any of these practices or our use of your personal information, please email
If you have questions or concerns about this Site Policy, please contact us the Aquilla Training webmaster:
By entering and registering on this site, you agree to all the site policies.
Last Updated: 07 April 2022